Laura Christofk's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Ooooo. Nice looking bull. Classic black with horns - beautiful. Would you mind posti…"

Laura Christofk replied Jul 24 to Bull sharing request

1 Jul 24
Reply by Laura Christofk

"aaawww. i love seeing everyone get along. is your Dexter red or shedding out to blac…"

Laura Christofk replied Dec 19, 2016 to Breeding question

13 Apr 11
Reply by Dawn Panda

"ugh! i just bbq' d rib eye steaks tonight! they were so marb!ed i thought i should t…"

Laura Christofk replied Dec 19, 2016 to Breeding question

13 Apr 11
Reply by Dawn Panda

"sorry, i misread. i thought you said she was a crossbred, is she registered? if so,…"

Laura Christofk replied Dec 18, 2016 to Breeding question

13 Apr 11
Reply by Dawn Panda

"If she is 9 months she will still have more growing to do. i think they top out clos…"

Laura Christofk replied Dec 18, 2016 to Breeding question

13 Apr 11
Reply by Dawn Panda

"Hi Dawn, Where are you located? Why breed to an Angus? By your description she is so…"

Laura Christofk replied Dec 17, 2016 to Breeding question

13 Apr 11
Reply by Dawn Panda

"Hi Jimmie. yes, there is a group of us that are "test driving" the new online regist…"

Laura Christofk replied Jul 14, 2016 to Quick Online Registrations - Coming soon

5 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Bryn Carr

"where are you trying to get it to show up at? there is a link here that takes you to…"

Laura Christofk replied Apr 12, 2016 to website

1 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Laura Christofk

"Thank you jeff for this very serious and important 'heads up'. Sadly i think the new…"

Laura Christofk replied Mar 14, 2016 to

just now

"Area 2. and i agree with you that the current pdca site needs an update and makeover…"

Laura Christofk replied Mar 14, 2016 to Need more management help or new management...

9 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by SA Walkup

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Moderator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service